With the average wedding budget hovering just below $25,000 and many couples spending even more for their white weddings, wedding planners are a necessity these days.
To keep all your choices straight, keep the cost of your nuptials within budget, and make a sensational impression on your guests, a great wedding planner is indispensable.
“A great wedding planner makes a perfect wedding seem effortless because he or she manages all of the tiny details that go into pulling off a flawless event. Many of our most loyal repeat luxury car rental clients are Dallas wedding planners who use our classic or luxury cars to create the perfect first drive for bride and groom,” notes Warren.
A first rate DFW wedding planner allows the bride to enjoy her day without worrying about planning the reception, ordering favors, decorating, finding the perfect dress, choosing flowers, picking the wedding cake, and all the other details that are part of having a perfect Dallas wedding day.
Some planners even provide invaluable guidance to best man and maid of honor in planning a fun bachelor or bachelorette party. Choosing a wedding planner is one of the more important wedding decisions you will make.
Here are five of the best Dallas area wedding planners:
- RSVP Soiree: This high-end party rental business provides great wedding planning by appointment and specializes in creating the perfect ambiance. Located in the Dallas Design District, they also offer custom invitations and white glove wedding planning service.
- VK Events: Based in Arlington, TX, this highly sought-after wedding planner places great emphasis on creativity and attention to detail. They will help coordinate your wedding day so that it runs smoothly for you and your wedding guests.
- Blessed Unions: In business for more than five years, this event planning service works hard to make each wedding a reflection of the bride and groom. They are masters at connecting with couples and making the day uniquely memorable.
- Todd Event Design Creative Services: Specializing in floral design, event planning, and party rentals, this full service DFW wedding planner also plans destination weddings. This upscale Dallas wedding planner is also noted for producing winning wedding décor.
- Forbes Robinson: This DFW area event planner primarily does corporate events and non-profit functions, but they also plan sensational Dallas weddings. They love to add a personal touch to your special day.
“We find that a working with a great Dallas wedding planners opens people up to renting a car that fits the theme of their wedding or makes a superb backdrop for wedding photos or even fulfills a driving fantasy,” says Warren.
Kate Miller-Wilson is a freelance writer living in the Twin Cities. Visit her website or email her for information about her freelance writing services.