The current hot movie is a Mathew Perry Zac Efron collaboration that features Perry’s middle-aged character transported back to be 17 again.
Yeah, I know. I’m only going to see 17 Again if the Frau makes me.
For most of the readers of this blog, the wishes to be 17 again may center upon the wish to drive some of the glorious American hot rods of the 1960s. Maybe you were lucky enough to be piloting a Mustang or tricked out Camaro in high school and long to drive something with a mean V-8….
You can’t go back, but you can still indulge you passion to drive a 500HP beast on the the most scenic roads in and around Dallas Fort Worth. Thanks to small business strategic planning consultant and DFW exotic car rental company owner Ron Sturgeon, you can drive five exotic high performance cars back to back.
If Car and Driver magazine had centerfolds, these babies would qualify.
- Ferrari 360 Spyder….drop the top and listen to the sweet engine note as you head for the redline…
- Lamborghini Gallardo…..ever wonder what it would be like to drive a 520 HP go cart. Work out your road rage in a car that devours the asphalt….
- Porsche 911…. As the current Porsche tag line says… “It gives. You take. It’s the perfect relationship.”
- Dodge Viper SRT-10 Convertible…. Drive one before they drive like Fiats…
- 2009 Audi R8….You know you want to.
Full and half day supercar driving experiences available in cities throughout Texas. Supercar driving in DFW, Houston, Austin, and San Antonio. Want to impress your most important customers or most valuable source of referrals? Why not use DFW Drive Your Dream’s supercars to put on an unforgettable signature corporate event.
Call DFW Drive Your Dream General Manager Tom Warren for complete details at 817.838.7368.